where are board members from?

Born in MT
Grew up a bit all around - LA, Detroit, DC, MT, Cinci
Over a 1/4 century in Germany now

I also live in that non core category - Intl

Everyone knows NZ is far SW. neener
BTW, we all love NZ, sorta like the PNW. Weird but nice people. [highfive.gif]
Do you guys still drive on the wrong side of the road?

My current location could fit in three categories. Flawed poll!

Dennis, yes, we obstinately continue to stick to driving on the wrong side. Fortunately, it’s a habit shared here by most locals and the occasional tourist. As for SW vs SE, the former assumes the US is the centre of the world whereas the latter harks back to when Greenwich indisputably was. Of course, this ignores that all cartographers have it quite wrong when seen from space :wink:. And “land of beer, coffee, Pinot” pretty much describes Wellington.

Yip, a four or five letter word pretty much describes Wellington [wow.gif]

Wayne, easy big fella.

So far, it looks like a landslide for the Itls, but the night is young …

Kent, I have it on good authority you are another NZ born.

Dennis, I’ll take this … it doesn’t sound too far from most Oregonians I’ve met.

Where is the Florida crew ? We need some more guys from Orlando…some fairly serious enthusiasts here but just can’t get them on WB

I was born in Florida and escaped as fast as I could!

Grew up in Connecticut. Live in Connecticut now. Probably here for the duration.

3 options for California and not one for Texas second biggest state, plus what’s the difference between the rust belt and the Midwest?

Grew up in New Jersey and now split our time between NJ and Napa (lots of frequent flyer miles).

I was born in Boston and escaped to Florida as fast as I could! Age 5 or so, was a long walk.

Grew up an in idealic, sleepy beach town called Vero Beach. Now live in Orlando. In between, I lived in Miami, Atlanta, San Fran and Gainesville, FL. Orlando has some issues (limited, quality restaurants and wine lists, but the cultural events are improving), but the overall quality of life is extremely high.

Here is my list…born in Chicago then - Oak Park IL, Danville IL, Arlington Heights IL, Denver CO, Santa Ana CA, Palatine IL- college in AZ. Back to the Chicago area- been here ever since living in Palatine, Hoffman Estates, The Gold Coast, Lakeview, River Forest and now back in Palatine.

I will rip. Where is the Outstate Minnesota option? :slight_smile:

I grew up in Delaware, now live about 1000 feet over the line in PA. I checked Mid Atlantic but it could also be North East.

Intl [wink.gif]

Cheesehead by birth, Coloradoan by the grace of God.

Born a Michigander, been a New Yorker, LAsian and Cheesehead. Now between DC and Baltimore. Go Blue!

Born and raised in NJ, lived in Michigan and Buffalo, now back to good ole NJ

Flawed poll. All these locations are on Earth.