What's your most consumed wine?

Toss up between Baudry, Lanessan, Thivin and Sociando over the last 10 years. Over the last 20, it would be Ridge, Lanessan and Sociando.

Fun

Top 5 Producers : Jadot, Arcadian, ESJ, Dirty & Rowdy, Drouhin

Top 5 bottles: Jadot Ursules (40 bottles, wow- I had no idea), Raffalut Picasses (34 bottles, again no idea), Arcadian Sleepy Hollow Chardonnay, Drouhin Clos Mouches

What’s scary is if you look at the total bottles consumed…and the value! [swoon.gif] I could have bought a house! [shock.gif]

Where you live or in West Virginia? :wink:

For me since the lockdown, it is California sparkling wines. Lichen Estates, Under the Wire, Ultramarine.

Fourrier
Rousseau
Rostaing
Cathiard
Faiveley

Top 3 producers consumed my cellar:

Bedrock
Carlisle
Sojourn, with the Gaps Crown assorted vintages as the leader.

Bedrock
Congruence

Sadly, my top two producers no longer exist: Zepaltas and Coleman Nicole

Bedrock OVZ - by a landslide.

2010 Jean-Marc Burgaud Cote du Py, followed by 2014 Bedrock Old Vine Zinfandel

I gotta say, these two choices coming from you are a surprise - a very pleasant surprise - to read given the normally ridiculously great bottles you drink! Tells me you appreciate the simple joy of regular dinner wines as well. I also like your two choices.

Carillon (spanning Louis and Jacques) as producer

Carillon puligny montrachet as wine, across all vintages

I can’t bear to look at that section of CT! It’s so much worse than my current cellar value, which I have to hide or else I go into liquidation mode. hitsfan

Try this instead - look at the total you’ve spent versus what your current cellar is worth, post all consumption. I like to interpret that as I’ve been drinking for free!

[cheers.gif]

Once I saw how many Comte and other’s I’d consumed, I deliberately avoided looking at the values! :astonished: :astonished:

I thought houses were free where he lives.

Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Himmelreich Riesling Kabinett Halbrocken by a landslide. Over 50 bottles. Next is the Idlewild The Bird/Flora & Fauna Red Wine (same wine, two names) at 29 bottles.

Producer: Aubert
Wine (across vintages): Aubert Lauren Chard
Individual wine: 2010 Ladera Howell Mountain Reserve Cab (Costco was selling it for $47.99 so I bought a bunch)