What's your favorite or best GLASS for SYRAH, GRENACHE, and other red RHONE varietals?

talking about red Rhone varietals here, including blends. I prefer either Riedel - Vinum Syrah glass or the Riedel - Oevurture “red wine” glass: Vinum:

Oevurture:

I like Chateauneuf du Papes and Grenaches out of a Burgundy glass. Syrah is fine out of those glasses too–a big bowl seems to help aerate and bring out the nose more than on a Bordeaux style glass. I’ve never much gone in for the “Syrah” glasses. I don’t have room for too many different types of glasses, beyond white, Bordeaux and Burgundy.

The vinum Burgundy is my choice, too (used primarily for Northern Rhône, I don’t drink much Southern Rhône).

I’ll have to experiment more with Rhones in Burg. glasses. I, too, will sometimes put more delicate Rhones in a Burg. glass, but I usually find that a Burg. glass makes many of the bigger So. Rhones (of which there are surely plenty) a bit too fumey for my liking, which is why I opt for a taller and narrower glass — maybe more experimentation will cause me to change my mind on this point.

Waterford Marquis is what I normally use since I have a dozen or more of them.

Sometimes I’ll use my Reidel Burg glasses but for daily drinking I use the less expensive ones.

Riedel Vinum Syrah for syrahs and blends with a lot of syrah. Sometimes with older Hermitage and Côte-Rôtie we use what we bought almost thirty years ago as Reidel ‘Hermitage’ glasses, but now they are identical to the Riedel Sommelier Grande Bourgogne. With primarily grenache-based blends we use Vinum Pinot glasses. With Carignane and other blends we use Vinum Cab glasses.

Syrah - Riedel Vinum Syrah for high octane ones. Seems to help with the vapors. Otherwise, Spiegelau Bordeaux. Grenache, CdP - Riedlel Burgundy except for high octane ones. Then Spiegelau Bordeaux.

I’ve been going back and forth on this lately and stumbled on this old thread…I’ve been drinking a lot more Syrah, both Northern Rhone and new world, and at times feel that a Burgundy glass helps them show best, especially with wines that have a complex nose. But other times a Bourdeaux glass is the way to go…anyone have a go to?

For me it’s either the Riedel Sommeliers Hermitage or Grassl 1855 or Grassl Cru. Each highlights a different aspect of aroma and taste, depending on what I want at the moment.

I tend to use the Zalto Universal for most of my reds that aren’t Burgundy or Nebbiolo.

I usually stick with burgundy wine glasses for those. Hermitage and Cote Rotie are some of my favorites to enjoy.