What's a person to do? So many threads. One confession.

You want to explain why there is a bottle of Scarecrow with a half-pulled cork in the same room as the water heater? At least my Scarecrow has a place of honor - hidden behind the Cayuse boxes under the Schrader, where it belongs.

Great catch Jay! That’s an empty bottle I keep for sentimental reasons. I aspire to have enough Scarecrow to get lost in my cellar…

Okay, I will play along here. I am in need of more space too:
24B6B89E-28A8-4B3B-ABB2-53B8C0ED7B01.jpeg
27387A4E-ACA3-4FA2-B9D9-F000473B84FF.jpeg
As a rule, I try to never put shipping boxes in there if at all possible.

newhere

Very entertaining thread. And in honor of it, no snarky comments about your wines and where you should put them. newhere

The second photo is such a mess, I didn’t realize it was sideways until I clicked on it to blow it up. Bravo! But look at all the space you have in the bin on the right (top of photo).

I only put shippers in my cellar when I have no place to empty them.

I suggest you have that carved in wood and hung over the cellar door.

With this cellar, can she easliy find the wine she wants? And if she finds it, can she get it out of the cellar? neener flirtysmile

Good eye Jay! That spot is for the Maybach splits on the left side of the first photo.

Whenever someone asked me for advice for their cellar plans, the first thing I say is “Imagine the most wine you think you’ll ever own, then build triple that capacity.”