What SHIPMENT did you receive today?

So you’re saying you won’t be shoveling any snow soon?

I thought it was “always perfect” in Florida, or did the tourism bureau lie to me? champagne.gif

It’s is perfect. For bikinis.

That’s why we are all sexy down here.

Yup. WAY too early.

none yet, and since Premier Cru’s demise all of the pending bottles are ready to ship.

Housewarming gift from a very good friend - 1993 Monte Bello.

Kind of frustrated that Pride Mountain sent my shipment out. The confirmation email said that they would wait for appropriate shipping temperatures. It’s high 80s in Chicago, and mid 90s in the southwestern US. At least they shipped 2 day air I guess.

Ridge shipped my order to Atlanta even though it’s going to be in the 90s. I emailed them and had them recall it. Not worth the risk

+50. I won’t ship anything until mid-November unless there is a clear and ubiquitous cold snap.

Nice try, but I spend time in Florida and there’s many more unsexy people than sexy people.

nothing crazy really: [cheers.gif]

Margaux 4eme Cru Classe
Ch. Prieure Lichine

St. Joseph
Perrin, Nicolas

Blaufränkisch Alter Berg
Heinrich, Gernot
3 btls

Dude, you stay in Kissimmee. That’s like Texas.

[wow.gif]

Actually, Expecting 10 pairs of assorted gauge snap caps and 10 turn screws from merry old England. [cheers.gif]

yes, all the sexy people are in orlando

… which is right next door to Kissimmee. [snort.gif]

( Charlie, you forgot to use the [sarcasm] correct font. [/sarcasm] )

My Fiji water arrived safe and sound.
champagne.gif

Not nice.

Looks like the North East will have a weather window early next week - low 70’s for a few days. Shot out several emails to get 2.5 cases sent out on Monday from a few NY and DC shops.

Now I have to ‘defrag’ (remember that old computer term? [snort.gif] ) the cellar and 2 Danby fridges to fit the incoming into spots alongside their sisters and brothers from the same producers. Luckily I still have 2 levels to add to my racks.

Let the games begin!
Squirrel_dance.gif

Yep, first wave comes Monday [cheers.gif]