What is YOUR most recent wine purchase? (Part 2)

Same. I ordered this and the Chardonnay

4 2012 Lopez de Heredia Vina Tondonia Blanco Reserva for a great price, even better because I forgot I had registered on Amex for $21 off $100.

1 Like

Where? These have become hard to find.

Warren- did the code work? In my experience at that shop that deal didn’t work on pre-arrivals.

Yes. It wasn’t a code, just an offer I added to the card on tha app a while ago. It was credited when they charged the card.

1 Like

Scott
B-21 pre-arrival. If you can’t get any, I’ll share one of mine.
Cheers
Warren

1 Like

4x Cascina Fontana Barolo Castiglione Falletto 2019

Snuck in one final order before the heat… I’m officially taking 3 months off :sweat_smile:

3 x 21 Raveneau MDT
1 x 19 Raveneau MDT
1 x 14 Raveneau MDT
1 x 17 Raveneau Valmur
2 x 08 Raveneau Blanchot
6 x 20 Lamy En Remilly

3 Likes

Looks more like you’ll have to be working extra shifts and overtime for three months. Great score.

1 Like

Luckily it made the cut for next months credit card statement!

2-2018 Torbreck RunRig Syrah
2- 2020 Domaine Faiveley Les Saint-Georges

$90! Last time I bought these they were going for $35.

That must have been a while ago. You’re starting to sound like old folks like me.

You must be thinking of the Gravonia. When it can be found, those are still around $50. The Tondonia reserva blancos have been north of $60 for several years. I paid $99 for the 2011 last year from Envoyer and $85 for the 2012 in January at a discount from a local source.

:sweat_smile: I found a few for $55 last summer. Guess I was even luckier than I thought.

For Chicago area folks, the 2012 Tondonia Blancos were on the shelf at the Lincoln Park Binny’s last weekend for 55ish. They weren’t listed on the website, probably because they didn’t want to sell out instantly. I picked up two but left about a case on the shelf.

1 Like

It has been roughly 15 years since I last purchased. It was once priced like the reds. I could buy the Gravonia and the rose for about $25.

6 x 1989 Chateau Leoville Las Cases

2 Likes

Just popped one of these a week or so ago. Awesome wine!

1 Like

Good to hear!