What is Cellartracke and Why Do I Need it

Probably one of the best things I did was setup a cellartracker acct years ago. The information I have gotten over the years has been incredibly valuable. Haven’t found another site that compares.

I just want to say, thank everyone for the motivation and the feedback. We know there is more we can do and are making a big push to grow this team this year, modernize our app and better help you to leverage the data that you enter to make decisions for yourself. At the same time, we also know what our core values are and don’t want to betray those or get sucked into being just another thing trying to sell you wine.

10 Likes

I find it invaluable, not only for tracking my purchases and consumption, but also as a tool to read what other wine-lovers thought about the same wine that is in my glass and to track the evolution of my palate/preferences. In 2016 I was all Willamette Valley Pinot, all the time. In 17’ I caught the Burgundy bug (to the lasting detriment to my wallet) and this year, after years of casually appreciating Riesling, had a come-to-Jesus moment with Prum. Fun to watch the changes over time in taste. It is a free tool, with voluntary annual donations if you are a heavy user. Highly educational. My single-most visited App by far.

1 Like

I have been serious about wine since 1996 and a CT user since 2004. I consider CT to be the most useful information source out there. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

The original post was made on 20 September 2020. I bet by now, RonL has figured it out.

if he’s still lurked on WB much by now he probably needs a CT account lol!

1 Like

If you are an iPhone/iPad/Mac user, WineGPS offers you additional insights to track your purchase and consumption habits visually. Here are a two screenshots to give you the idea.

WineGPS is on the Apple App Store here ‎WineGPS on the App Store