Westchester Co NY - wine group

I have this bottle of 1982 or something Barolo that I got from Chambers when a client of mine wanted to split some bottles. My current cellar is being rebuilt and I do not know if I can find it, but if I can, I might be interested. Everything else I have is 2000 or later and much too new.

My regular wine group is getting together on the 19th, so twice in one week may be tough but I’m very interested. I have some '97s if you think they are ready.

Makes no difference to me, what people bring. We should be able to decipher older vintages vs younger… I am keeping it open as to procedures etc.

The 17th is not good for me. The 24th would work (in case the date changes)

How many people can do the 24th??

24th looks good

24th works for me

50/50 on the 24th, but I will try to make it work

OK lets shoot for the 24th, sorry to flip flop.

KH location

24th works for me. What time?

sorry guys…just found out I’m attending a conference that night in White Plains. If I can get out in time, I’ll be there…but I’m a solid maybe

You know you are a constant flip flopper neener

So is there a date? Do you want to do this just for people who commit to be regulars in a wine group? I have a client who lives in Armonk - he came one one of the Pratts dinners - and he is big on Barolo. He would come with his wife and I would come with mine, but we are both too busy to commit to be regulars.

The date is the 24th, I am opening this up to anyone who is free. I do not think that a ‘regular group’ needs to be a commitment.

Jay, have your client come to it, I like the blind theme and would like to keep it as that since it would be more fun. I guess I should start a list.

June is crazy month for me but as of right now looks good for 24th.

Im gonna ask a buddy who loves Barolo if hes interested.

I am in.

My buddy Andy wants to join us. So put me in for 2.

Mike R.
Gary Z
C Kravitz
M. Franks +1
Will Smith
Steve C
Jay Hack + 3

OK I am going to waitlist anyone else since 10 people max should do fine.

Waitlist:
Tom Rippe

I will take four seats
Jay H. and Rebecca S.
Larry M. et ux.