Washington state Chenin and Merlot from Erica Orr BD13

Thanks Erica! Can’t wait to try these Chenins…

1 Like

First order with Erica, first Chenin Blanc, and first white wine out of WA…
what’s to lose…

1 Like

Cheers to trying new things! I hope you like the wines!!

Support here + Cellar Tracker vs wanting to try some new whites for the summer…Let’s roll the dice - its half the fun here trying new things.

In for a 3 pack of Chenin and a bottle of Granache. Pls ship together. Very psyched to try your wines Erica!

1 Like

I really enjoyed the 3 pack sampler I purchased last BD. Looking forward to trying the 2021 Chenin.

1 Like

Excited to try your Merlot Erica!

1 Like

Looking forward to the shipment. Thank you!

Just grabbed a 3 pack of the merlot. How could I resist! Erica, what’s your best guess on optimal drinking window for this?

1 Like

It’s young for sure, but new oak is minimal and the idea is that this wine will be on restaurant lists soon. I am intentionally crafting the wine so that it is drinkable on release.
For what it’s worth, the 2018 Merlot is on the list at Jean-Georges in NYC right now

1 Like

Offer #1 and offer #3 sold to Alan :slight_smile: looking forward to trying them

1 Like

Very excited to try the Merlot. It’s a wine my cellar is greatly lacking in, so I can’t wait to add this to my collection(and drinking!)

2 Likes

Nice! What’s the abv on the Merlot?

Bought a #1 and #3 this AM. I think I just doubled the Merlot in my cellar.

Robert

1 Like

14.2%

1 Like

Always happy to grab some Orr!

1 Like

I do not have enough Washington State wine in my cellar.

In for a 3-pack Chenin and a 3-pack Merlot.

1 Like

Hello, Erica! I think I could use some more Merlot, so I’m in for that! It does seem young; I guess I’m used to picking up Merlot wines after a few more years in the bottle. But I’ll open one of these when I get them to see how it is. And as a fan of Grenache, I’ll definitely add some of that as well! Chenin Blanc, well, I’ve only had a couple, and I think never dry… maybe in a blend or two. So those will be a new experience for me. Thank you for the great offers!

1 Like

Orr wines are amazing! In for some more CB. Will I get another pencil this year?

1 Like

Love the pencils! But I’m an accountant :slight_smile:

2 Likes