Walter Scott Chardonnay Vertical

In for a 6 pack. Lots of great referrals on this thread

1 Like

In for 6 Freedom Hill!

1 Like

champagne.gif very appreciative of all the support here! Enjoy the wines!

enjoy the Freedom Hill Mike!

[thumbs-up.gif] Freedom Hill may be known as a great Pinot Noir site, but it ma actually be a better Chardonnay vineyard…

KP still chilling on Erica’s account

Don, email Erica (this s Ken on her account) directly about Rose’. I think that there are 6-9 bottles kicking around the winery.

Great wines and even better peeps.

Yeah, that 2019 Freedom Hill Chardonnay is legit. Well deserved 98 points WA. Special wines.

James

1 Like

flirtysmile the 2019 is pretty special. Represents years working with the site to capture all that it has to offer. Always our least ‘showy’ chardonnay bottling. The 2018 should be opening up well too, it was our second vintage having taken over a block previously going to St. Innocent planted in 1995. Look forward to notes on the '18 & '20 form this group!

thank you Rick! We definitely made some intense ‘selections’ for the 2020’s. We would usually produce about 1400-1700 cases worth of single vineyard chardonnay and cuvee anne in most years. 2020 there is 305 cases of Anne and 90+ of Freedom Hill. period. The bois moi, for those curious, has Loubejac, Seven Springs, Hyland, Freedom Hill, Koosah and X Novo. ~1850 cases asfter bulking out the stuff that did not make the cut. 2020 Anne is Freedom Hill & tiny bit of Seven Springs. Freedom Hill is a 350L Francois Freres barrel and a 500L Chassin. Yep, both were new. [highfive.gif]

1 Like

I’m for a 6 pack! I’m excited to try these.

1 Like

My first Walter Scott Chards…very excited! In for the Queen Anne…thinking it will make me feel at least like a Princess.

1 Like

Just don’t forget about my case!

2 Likes

So the 2020 Cuvee Anne and Freedom Hill will be available to the WP sometime in the near future? Thanks.

1 Like

In for a 6 of the Cuvee Anne.

1 Like

First experience with Walter Scott was an exploration 6 pack last year. Back for more with the Cuvee Anne 6 Pack this year!

1 Like

Excited to try for first time with the Freedom Hill vertical. Thank you!

1 Like

tried getting Cuvee Anne but getting error message - sold out?

1 Like

Yeah . . . repeat here all the good things stated above about the wines from Walter Scott.
The Chardonnays open eyes when I share them with friends.

1 Like

Looks like the Cuvee Anne is sold out? Won’t add to the cart-message says “no inventory”.

1 Like

Looks like both are sold out….