Vice Versa La Petit Vice

Just saying that $225 is steep for a newish winery with that fruit, why is VV $100 more than Quivet from same vineyard or $60 more than Myriad Dr Crane ?

I think that $125-175 is the entry point for cab from the main areas like Crane, BTK, LPV etc

Out of curiosity, doesn’t Beckstoffer set minimum prices for his vineyard designate wines?

I think Vice Versa has been around over 10 years. I’ve had all the VV SVDs as well as those from the other labels mentioned. I prefer VV and am fine paying the premium.

Any examples of good ones besides Quivet please? Would love to try more LPV fruited wines.

Just bought 2 bottles of 2013 Paul Hobbs LPV for $170 a bottle…thought that was a good deal. I also buy Memento Mori LPV at $225. Please tell Mike not to raise his prices :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

check the beckstoffer website for an exhaustive list then run that list through winesearcher.

Tasting with them next week. Especially looking forward to seeing how the 2017 barrel samples show.

Please make a post on this!

Sure. I will be posting notes regarding my entire trip sometime during the week after I get back! I’ll plan on visiting Realm, Myriad, Alpha Omega, Vice Versa, Dakota Shy, Fantesca, and Keplinger!