Veleta Gourmet - Berserker Blowout - FREE SHIPPING!!

god, I want a ham. But my wife would swing it like a caveman and beat me to a pulp with it. Might be worth it, though . . .

Oh, mine would LOVE having one. Unfortunately I am the Keeper of Spending Sanity as well as Purchaser of Provisions, so it is only I keeping me from pulling the trigger. And HOW I want to pull that trigger. Spending aside, I simply do not have a proper place to keep it while we work through all that delectable porcine goodness.

how long would it be good for and does it need refrigeration after starting in on it? Close to pulling trigger . . .

Just bought the ham! Absolutely love that stuff! I can even use my holder that the kids bought us a couple of years ago! grouphug

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

I bought a ham in December and still have it out on the kitchen counter in a stand covered with Saran wrap and cloth towels. All good!

Thanks! I’ve heard such good things about your olive oil that I’m leaning towards one of these. It and some sardines are in the cart is full but I haven’t quite pulled the trigger yet.

It will last really forever…
The worst is that it dries out. The best way to keep that from happening is to 1) eat it 2) keep it covered with a towel (or a cover) (which while I am in Spain I will procure some and send with the Jamones when I ship and 3) if you’re not going to eat it frequently, I recommend getting some lard (keep the lard in the frig) and put a layer over the part that is exposed. We do this if we are going out of town. Then when you start it up again, slice off that layer and use it in a stew or soup. Please don’t throw it away.

The Jamon is fully cured and does NOT need refrigeration.

When Juan leaves next week he will be looking for some nice Jamon holders (stands) too.

I keep getting an error code when I try to complete the order, but it doesn’t indicate what is causing the error. Any hints?

P Hickner

Good advice! In the past, I have eaten or shared [rofl.gif] a “fair” amount then wrapped the rest in saran and put it back into my wine locker. Lasted quite a while with no problems!

Cheers!
Marshall [berserker.gif]

I don’t know? PM me? I just re-published it, see if that helps??

I reloaded and it went through. I’m not sure if the BDFREESHIP was applied, though.
I’m eager to try that jamon.

P Hickner

I sent you an email Peter, make sure you plug in the code BDFREESHIP before you complete the transaction.

Jamon Serrano Gran Reserva Whole Bone-In…really!? I want this bad but my wife might not be pleased, ham or new wife I need to think about this…

Hmmmmmm…
jamon-plato.jpg

I’m in for EVOO, Sardines and cheese!

Ok i’m in for 6 cans… i shouldn’t, b/c i fear i’ll order 50 cans next year… but what the hell. try it and live a little

Nola, i’m in your site, i put in the free ship code, but it’s still adding $10 for shipping

what am i doing wrong? :frowning:

hold on I am checking

Are you applying the coupon code before you go to checkout?

try it now

I’m excited about this BD order! I love great food and I’ve put in for the 6 pack of Tuna and combo of Balsamic (I adore great Balsamic as my whole foods bill attests) and Olive Oil (my first foray into nicer olive oil… can’t wait!)

Noob question: I placed the order online and everything looks good, but it could be that I need to email you as well? The “How to Order” looks to say that you need to place your order online then contact you with that info… is this an “Or email me your order with the following stuff”?