Upcomming burg book from Bill Nanson?

Amazon US or UK?

Lew,

US. Got an email from them (Amazon) stating that the release date had been moved forward several weeks.

Hope everyone else who ordered gets the same message soon.

CHeers,
Doug

Thanks, Doug. I asked because the UK edition has been shipping. I just ordered today, and considered Amazon UK but went with Amazon US as the projected date was reasonably soon. Now, I’m glad to hear my copy might be coming sooner.

I have not gotten a message from Amazon and my order is still showing a shipping date of 2/21 - 2/24. Interesting. It would be great if it ships earlier.

Went back and looked at the email; it says I should receive the shipment Monday, January 23. However, Seattle has just experienced real snow and, well, that might put the delivery date in real jeopardy.

Cheers,
Doug

Thanks for the link - Berry.

Price looks very reasonable when compare to Inside Burgundy. I will order 3 copies. One for me and other two will be gifts to friends who are Burg-geeks. [cheers.gif]

Totally forgot about Bill’s book, just ordered on Amazon and also finally pulled the trigger on Inside Burgundy. Good late winter reading ahead!

I got my notice from amazon that my pre-ordered book had shipped - looking forward to it.

Just ordered one…on Amazon. Hope you guys are right about shipping being soon…

Can always use another book to complement the others…and Bill has certainly done some “research” over the years there.

Ordered from Barnes & Noble (thanks for the heads up, Rick)- shipped next day

Thanks for the heads-up! Also available for pre-order in Canada at Chapters…ship date supposed to be mid-February.

Cheers,
Blair

Ordered my copy last night.

So should I replace my book “Grand Cru” with this one?

I was very disappointed with Remington Norman’s “Grand Cru”. He really mailed it in on that one, IMO.

You will need to replace it with something

Blair - thanks for the head-ups. Too late for me …

Just received my copy from Amazon. Not much time to peruse yet, but there are lots of producers covered whom I have not encountered previously (Pataille, Gallois, Meuneveaux, Rateau, among others). Should be a very interesting read. Photography looks oustanding as well.

Cheers,
Doug

Got mine yesterday and read a few pages…it looks like a very informative book to add to the ever growing Burgundy book collection I have.

Hi Peter,

You placed your order south of the border? [oops.gif]

Cheers,
Blair

Just placed my order!