Upcoming Last Bottle Marathon

After my recent Vice Versa offer/purchase was really hoping for my first Kinsman Eades offer which would have then put me out of the upcoming Marathon…now am going to have to sit through 2 days of decisions!

1 Like

I’m surprised there’s not more activity on this thread. I got the email and text about today’s marathon and I have my browser refresh plugin ready!

most of the chatter here is during their “power hour”. That is when this board gets a bit more interested

Unless you like Luna of course…

1 Like

Because we’ve all been burned too many times before. We’ve finally given up.

See this thread

https://www.wineberserkers.com/t/lastbottlewines-com-last-bottle-wines-deal-discussion-thread

Thanks. I agree with Gallimard amd Salmon Champagnes and if Clemens Busch riesling comes up, that is good, too.

I’ll poke my head in from time to time, but the golden years of the marathon were a few years back. They had some nicely aged stuff they were blowing out. I remember getting some spectacular wines.

1 Like

The marathon generally is pretty terrible outside of the power hour. Will see if there are any gems this time around. I got some pretty decent Riesling last time, but that was pretty much it.

Yeah. I barely gaze at it anymore. Mostly junk.