Turley is live.

newhere In for a case and a bottle. Picked up some Rattlesnake, Dragon, Juvenile, Dusi, Mead, Duarte.

Anyone ever been to the pickup parties? Worth the drive from the SF Bay?

Hoang, I’d suggest planning a trip down and tasting at Turley, and whomever else you’d want to hit. But do it on a different weekend. :wink:

In for a case. I’m a big Turley fan. Carlisle, bedrock and ridge are great too, just tough to buy them all. I’m just glad the prices are still great for the quality and value you get. Helps that my wife’s favorite wines come from Turley too. She gets mad when I don’t share… lol

[cheers.gif] Thanks for the heads up. Never been out to Amador, so sounds like I need to make a weekend trip of it. Any other particular wineries out in Amador you would recommend?

Ah! Totally forgot about that room. I was talking about Paso! No experience with the Amador tasting room or pick-up.

Can’t speak about the pick up parties, but the amador tasting room has never been busy for me. Laid back, friendly staff. Always enjoy visiting/buying/picking up wine.

20 years ago; Turley Zins got me into wine. While I’ve added different countries, grapes and more knowledge to my wine purchases, I’ve never lost my love for Turley Zins and generally am good for one a quarter. I think over the last 4/5 years, they’re better than ever! My 2 cents

Cary, totally agree. Tegan has been doing great things.