Trip to Spain.....Need help!

Our hostess has family in Porcuna. We will stay there and join the observance and celebration of Romeria and then travel to some of the area Paradors. If we head south, I will reach out to you. Thanks for interest and response!

Flying to Alicante in a couple of weeks to play a concert. Hoping to visit Bodegas Del Rosario in Bullas. I have enjoyed their 3000 Anos (Monastrell) in several vintages.
Does anyone have an in there? Otherwise will try their website.

I may. Just sent a message to a dear friend in Murcia. FYI big difference in Anos and Años, make sure you pronounce the ñ

Hey Mike, I heard back from my friend. He needs the number of guests and some dates and times you want to visit. Can you PM me the info and he’ll get you set up.

I may. Just sent a message to a dear friend in Murcia. FYI big difference in Anos and Años, make sure you pronounce the ñ

I will try to figure out how to get the ~ above the n on my computer.

Hey Mike, I heard back from my friend. He needs the number of guests and some dates and times you want to visit. Can you PM me the info and he’ll get you set up.

Thank you so much! I will PM you when I confer with my hosts.

Try this for the accents.
Anos is Asses and Años is Years… [wow.gif]

As soon as you know about the details of when you’d like to visit the winery there let me know.

Fantastic trip to Spain - again. Thanks to Nola for getting me in touch with her friend in Murcia. We had an interesting and fun evening.

We had a wonderful trip, Nola. Thanks for your suggestions and interest! When I get a bit of time, I will report on some of our experiences and pictures.

We will return to southwest Spain again and include Granada. Meanwhile, I am going to learn some Spanish.

Looking forward to reading about your trip. I glad you had fun. I’m in España right now actually.