Trip to Nice - need recommendations

Restaurant Jan has just been awarded a Michelin Star, so it may become harder to get a table…

dupe

To get over jet lag one should be in the sunlight during the day, so I suggest a trip to the Fondation Maeght in St Paul de Vence. Or the Matisse Museum. Or the beach.

We enjoyed Eze, a few miles east toward Monaco—la Chevre d’Or. Beautiful view and restaurant.

1 Like

I remember going to a small restaurant in town and the house red was awesome. Definitely wish them one of those experiences.

We go to nearby Haut Cagnes-sur-Mer for a decent meal and acceptable wine list, but exceptionally beautiful old town with narrow cobblestone streets high up the hill with the Med Sea and Nice in view. We get there an hour early to walk the town. Photo opportunities are everywhere. When we’re ready to leave the restaurant, we step outside, get on the small free shuttle, drop down into the base town of Cagnes-sur-Mer and Uber home to Nice. It’s such a beautiful and quiet evening. My favorite around here. Parking is tough there unless you go to the few places that have parking.

Hoping to revive this thread. Headed to Nice in March and April. I’d be super grateful for any updates on what’s happening there. Thank you