Took Todd French out to celebrate the record breaking Bersekerday and YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I SURPRISED HIM WITH

Beyond cool. I love this place.

Well done all around! Proud to be a Berserker!

Ed

Thanks so much for organizing this Charlie! And a big thank you to Todd. Enjoy the wine.

Paul

Awesome gift! And Todd, thanks to a generous friend I tried a '90 Roumier Bonnes Mares in 2017, and it was stunningly good. So you might only have to wait another 20 years or so?

[thankyou.gif] [thumbs-up.gif]

Very cool! Well deserved! Excellent work by Todd and Charlie!

All us pions do appreciate what you do along with all the vendors. Thanks again.

Thanks for sacrificing to thank Todd

Super awesome! Really great that you guys did this.

You are all incredible, especially Todd!

Cheers,

Hal

Awesome. Just awesome.

Cheers!

Todd, thank you! On your way up to Oregon Berserkerfest stop by and we’ll open a few!

I thought maybe he found it on wine.com with a coupon + retail website + amex deal that compounded to actually just meet retail pricing. newhere

I do want to say thanks for this site and all that you do the the community. This place is awesome and you are the driving factor for the community here. champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

This is incredible. Thanks for all that you do Todd and well done Charlie!

Did you guys spoon afterwards? champagne.gif Seriously… awesome!

Great job Charlie, and thanks Todd for making WB what we all love!

Bravo Charlie and all who donated! Well deserved

Ha! Didn’t even know about this but had planned to send TF a six-pack for all his efforts on this site. We’ve just been buried with stuff so it has t happened but had planned a little surprise for Todd. Didn’t know there was a larger organized effort. Think that’s great and well deserved.

Super nice gifts and well deserved. Congrats Todd and to all the businesses too.

Great work, very nice wine and gifts, Charlie. And Todd, as always, appreciate the work you put in