Tonight's bottle...A treat after a rough work week! What are you drinking?

2009 Rhys Santa Cruz Mountains, my first opened, after a long long week in which the spring '13 shipment arrived. No shrinking violet, this one.

Test driving '11 Lapierre Cuvée Marcel. '08 Moreau-Naudet Montée de Tonnerre to start.

Never! [shock.gif]

A busy, rough day for me today too. Just after lunch, Jennifer Lamb dropped in and poured her new Sauvignon Blanc, Two Old Dogs Cab and Herb Lamb Cab for us. That brightened the day and made the afternoon fly by. Carrie just opened the 2011 Roar Pinot Noir for lap top hour.

Finished off the two half empty bottles from earlier this week:
N.V. Philipponnat Champagne Brut Non-Dosé (Fantastique!)
2000 Pégaü Réservée

Still working…grrr.

Sleep after that. Perhaps a “special” bottle tomorrow, but really I’d rather just have a moment of contemplation with whatever fits the fare.

Cheers,
fred

2007 Bertheau Chambolle 1er…all is better now. flirtysmile

Tax time?

Second night of Rivers-Marie 2011 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir. What a great wine.

We worked over a decent bottle of Chateau St Jean Chardonnay while I made dinner, and soon will be enjoying some '07 Dehlinger Claret while playing cards or backgammon while the kids sleep

2011 Carlisle Sonoma County Zinfandel, soft, lush, tart, juicy, goooooood!

That’s still hanging over my head too. This is real work. Tax work comes in the day tomorrow. Don’t cry for me Berserk-en-tina.

Cheers,
fred

04 Cabot reed’s syrah

2008 Windy Oaks Estate PN

2002 pride reserve claret
2011 aston pn
2006 maybach materium
masters.

That’s remarkably light-colored for Lambrusco.

2008 Hudelot Noellat NSG Les Murgers… with a bit of pre-opened 2008 Lamy Clos de la Chatenière to start and a tiny glass of 2007 Taylor’s LBV to finish up.

The KAL Lounge in Narita’s serving Remy Martin XO…
going for that instead of some Chilean Cab…

CPA - tax season - 2010 Roots Saffron Fields PN. Deduct that from your AGI!

Yes, that was a week.

2000 Amiot-Servelle Chambolle-Musigny Derriere la Grange. TN to follow.

Cheers,
Doug