TN: A Good Tuesday ('09 Dom, '01 Prum, '01 Leflaive, '96 Giacosa, '68 F. Rinaldi, '07 Rousseau, '07 Drouhin)

Well done!!! That’s the reason we collect and cellar.

Sounds like a great dinner. I bet the 07 Rousseau Chambertin is drinking really well now. I love the purity of fruit.

I had the 01 Leflaive Chevalier a couple years ago at Melisse in LA and it still may be the best white burg I’ve had since then, and that includes other Leflaive Chevaliers, Roulot MP, Coche MP, Ramonet Batard, and lots of other great wines.

Food was excellent. Shay is talented. That Leflaive is a special wine. Could have just sat with my glass of that all night long.

Thanks Greg. Nights like last night certainly reinforce the habit.

That fish! Beautiful.

Red mullet. With lemon, parsley, butter. Torched to order!
Lots of bones, but tasty af!

Great event. I wouldn’t expect anything less from the Atlanta contingency.

Blake,
You would love these guys. Hope all is well.

Cool food photos!

That fish looks really good.

Fantastic night The generosity of the wine community is amazing Had some wines I can only dream about!

Tx to all Special night

wow, outstanding line-up and notes Dennis; that is one hell of a way to celebrate;
love the '01 JJ Prum’s; wonderful stuff

Great notes! I have some serious love for 2007.

They are large red Mullet.

Great line-up Dennis. I have 1 bottle remaining of the '01 Leflaive Chevalier. Always been a lovely wine.

Alan- Good to see you! Again soon, hopefully.

Thanks, Henry. That Prum is special. One of those nights where the great wine just kept coming. Would have loved this alone to spend more time focusing on. Really great.

Thanks, Jeremy. Same as above for the Prum. I could have just sat with that Leflaive all night. Such a beauty. Cheers.