TN: 2019 Tercero Cinsault Rosé (USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Barbara County)

I’ve popped one of each over the last few days, and while both are excellent, the Cinsault rose was simply delightful. The rest of my Mourvedre will be consumed later this summer, but the Cinsault will disappear fast.

Thanks for the continued kind notes on both of my new Roses, but especially on the Cinsault Rose. I just committed to making more of it this coming harvest based on the reactions I’ve gotten thus far! And though I didn’t make much of it, I still do have some available if anyone would like to restock - just reach out!

I will say that I had a bottle of the Mourvedre Rose open for 4 days in my fridge, and the last glass, on that 4th day, was pretty darned tasty! The aromatics stayed strong but the wine smoothed out and the palate was ‘elongated’ if that makes sense.

For those who might be interested, I’ll be taking part in an Instagram Live tasting tonight at 6PM PST on the Santa Barbara Wine Country’s IG site - it will be hosted by The Wine Militia. We’ll be tasting through 5 of my wines, including this one.

And I’d be game if anyone wanted to do a Zoom tasting featuring my wines - just let me know please.

Cheers!