TN: 2015 Cameron Chardonnay Dundee Hills (USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley, Dundee Hills)

Rick, the 2016 pops up on wine-searcher at Avalon at $19.95. I guess if you time it right and know where to look, you might find it for $16. Paul Pernot Bourgogne Blanc is currently listed at $23 - $25 at several retailers (including K&L in CA). By the time you ship that bottle of Cameron cross country, you can tack on $4 - $5. We really are talking apples to apples here, unless you have an inside line! [cheers.gif]

RT

What makes sense in Pennsylvania may not make sense in Oregon, and vice versa. Personally, I rarely buy anything that needs to be shipped to me anymore, and when I do, it’s from a producer. If I can’t find it in Oregon, I generally just don’t buy it. There’s lots of good wine out there and I just not that obsessed

You mean…you don’t bother unless the winemaker drives up, makes a personal delivery and hands it to you! Once in a blue moon, you might venture a block or two from work/home and buy a few bottles!

You’re not exactly the average wine consumer!! [cheers.gif]

RT