TN: 2013 Ridge Monte Bello (USA, California, San Francisco Bay, Santa Cruz Mountains)

The answer is to buy more 2013 Montebello. Problem solved.

Yes! That and some of their zins as well.

Of course not, just a joke. My wife is my equal partner in everything we have, including our wine.

Does she let you use whatever purse you want whenever you want? That’s the only way it’s an equal relationship.

I suppose if I wanted to!

If you are married, Nolan, you know full well how the ‘equal partnership’ thing works :wink:

The OP was so funny I read it to my wife while we were reading in bed. Hilarious, especially since most of us can relate - we, the wine geeks, and our ‘less than wine geek’ spouses/partners. I guess if we had them purchasing our wines we’d have fewer such incidents…but we’d also have far fewer wines!!!

Well, lucky for me, my wife lives in Texas.

Your wife has good taste and a good palate. “too young, but pretty good” is a perfect description. [cheers.gif]

Anybody remember the release price on this? I can’t seem to locate my invoice and I want to enter into inventory.

MTIA

Mark C Johnson wrote:
Anybody remember the release price on this? I can’t seem to locate my invoice and I want to enter into inventory.

Mark, I am showing $98 for the 2013 Monte Bello Futures. Hope that is what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Ed

Thanks Ed.