TN: 2013 Patricia Green Cellars Pinot Noir Berserker Cuvée

Also late, but order placed.

Looking forward to trying this wine.

Looking forward to cellaring it…

A shipping and labeling update.

Our labels are printed. They are currently hung up at the Canadian border awaiting a form to clear to allow for their importation. Why, you may ask, would you get your labels printed in Canada. Well, the short answer is “We don’t.” Our label printer, or should I say our ex-label printer, unbeknownst to me and for the first time ever subbed the job out to their sister print shop in Canada. I have no earthly idea why they did this and have received no explanation of any valid reason as to why this happened(they clearly had over-committed their printers here in Oregon). They were supposed to be here Wednesday, then Thursday and now today. Hopeful for Monday.

The wine is sitting in the winery waiting to be labeled. Wine will go directly into shipping boxes. We will ship what we can. This is far from as smoothly as this could have gone but these are circumstances clearly way beyond my control. For those of you that are clearly out of the shipping window we will wait, for those of you that are on the edge maybe we should have a chat. For those of you that are local these should be labeled by Wednesday.

Thank you for the update. Given that I have no room in my storage locker, I consider your delay a small blessing.

Thanks Jim, I for one am in no hurry anyway. Can’t wait to try these out in the fall…

Jim no worries…some of the best things in life are worth waiting for.

I’m hoping I can get mine by Memorial Day!

No hurry here, Jim. Thanks for the update.

Jim, you are one class act. Thank you!

If only he could get his hands on some Chambertin fruit! [cheers.gif]

RT

Labels have shown up. Wine is being labeled today. Arrangements to be made.

Crazy timing. Last week, NYC was in the 60s. This week 80s. What a difference a week makes.

I think we still have a window of a couple of weeks to receive the wines before it gets too hot.

Denver looks good this week, and a bit marginal next week, but I’d say go for it!

The weather must be cooler on your side of CBus than mine, Mike :slight_smile: It’s going to be in the mid 80s the rest of this week.

True, but my hope is it cools down over the next week or two. It is Columbus, we could do a 360 in a heartbeat.

East coast 3-7 outlook isn’t promising for wine-friendly temperatures:

http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/medr/medr_max.shtml (highs in low/mid 80s)

Longer range also keeps east coast pretty warm.

Just got my Fedex notice that my 2 are on their way - hope the temps don’t soar on the way to NC. Tx Jim, looking forward to sampling!

The days going across the upper Midwest should be comfortable.