TN: 2010 Huët Vouvray Sec Le Mont (France, Loire Valley, Touraine, Vouvray)

• 2010 Huët Vouvray Sec Le Mont - France, Loire Valley, Touraine, Vouvray (1/23/2013)
    The first bottle I had was an epiphany wine, and every bottle since has captivated. Pit fruit and grapefruit, honey and honeysuckle. Polished mouthfeel with beautiful focus and cut. On the demi- side of sec. (94 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

How good is that wine? And then you factor in the price and the longevity, and however many you own, you’re going to regret not having bought more.

I bought as much as I could find. You can’t walk in my cellar without tripping over a bottle of it. Still, I wish I could’ve found more.
WT

Damn, I only have one! (and it’s a 375ml.)

This wine is sick good. I bought 8 bottles of it last year, I have 4 left and I need to just let those sit. god, what a smashing good year this was for the Huet Secs. The 2011 Sec Le Mont doesn’t show as well as the 2010, although the Haut Lieu Sec in 2011 seemed pretty strong to me for the bottle I had over the holidays.

if I run into any more of the 2010 Huet Sec Le Mont, I won’t be able to resist buying yet more of it.