TN: 2007 Domaine William Fèvre Chablis Grand Cru Les Clos

I have had Premier Cru imported Fevre before from this Danish merchant (the 2002 Fevre Clos). But since 80% of all of the 2002 Fevre Clos were a problem (including those brought in my the direct importer), this side of it can probably be ruled out.

2007 Bougros was in fine form Saturday afternoon in W2. No signs of age, just robust apple with real piercing tartness thru the real finish. Just excellent out of awful hotel glasses. Have one more left and will roll the dice hoping for a glorious twenty.
photo.JPG

Exactly - both are ‘Grey Market’. Remember, ‘Grey Market’ is strictly a marketing term dreamed-up by distributors who don’t want you to circumvent the established distribution chain. If you happened to have purchased either one of those bottles in the market where they were originally distributed, they magically would not be Grey Market.

See here for a more in-depth explanation:
http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1692656#p1692656

Yep,

And also thats why it’s also referred to as random Ox…7 bottles out of a case Ox’ed, 5 ok.

I am done with Fevre now, way,way too many Premoxed wines over the last 7-8 years (from the '00-08). I still have some '10’s and '12’s I will drink up soon.