TN: 1995 Moët & Chandon Champagne Cuvée Dom Pérignon Oenothè

• 1995 Moët & Chandon Champagne Cuvée Dom Pérignon Oenothèque - France, Champagne (5/31/2010)
    This is exceedingly young. The color was a rich yellow gold and very lively. The nose is awesome cream, dough, D-limonene, and lemon wrapped around something darker like anise. The youthfulness comes through in the mouth, where the structure comes at you by the fist-full. It is also rich and imbued with minerals. The wine got better over a three hour period. There is strong upside potential here. great stuff. 94+++

Disgorged 2005 (94 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Having had a few bottles of this one, I really love this bubbly as it is drinking presently even though it will age beautifully for years to come. The 06 disgorgement has been highly recommended by friends in the know as even better. And, there is an 07 disgorgement upcoming, if it is not already out. I appreciate that this date is highlighted on the label and would like to see more do that.

Blake,

It’s already been released. I have some but have not opened one yet. When I do (this month for sure) it will be in a blind flight with the '05 and '06 disgorgements.