TN: 1995 Chateau Magdelaine, St. Emilion - and some advisory comments for folks with more than half of a brain

Thanks for the note - I just happened to immediately use the WineBid search bar you so love and searched for this wine, added it to my ‘watch list’ flirtysmile

BTW, where is that WineBid search bar? I see it when I am not logged in, but once I log in, it goes away with all other advertising.

Not so bright, are you, Alfert? Got by on your beauty, not your brains?

You have to opt-in, and you, of all people, should DEFINITELY be using this

Haven’t opened a 1995 for quite a while (Salil was still in NYC as it was at one of the St. Marks Grand Sichuan dinners) but back then it showed well after sitting in the decanter for an hour and going back in the bottle for another 2 hours or so.

LOL, I have 3 cases from WineBid delivered today. I defiantly do not need this. But sign me up! :wink:

And yes, it’s tough being the face guy. But one must use all of one’s best ass’ets. [cheers.gif]

I’m (still) not touching most of my sizable stash of 95s. There are lots of 95s in early maturity (mostly right bank), but I’ve not encountered one yet I consider even close to fully mature and tertiary.

Almost 25 years old, but when I pick up a bottle and see the 95 vintage (or 96 for that matter), that still sounds young in some inner narration.