The Dog just broke my Glasvin!

my dog only breaks stemware when he’s washing them after a long night of wine. So I usually ask him to wash it the next morning

1 Like

One of the many amazing things about having a Samoyed is that their tails are upright when they wag, so they never knock things off a coffee table.

Here is a side view of Fozzy:
E79FAA08-5869-4FE7-892F-AA64C988C6EF.jpeg
I grew up with golden retrievers and I remember how the tail could just sweep everything off a low table as they walked by.

2 Likes

Did you get that dog on purpose for that reason?! Funny.
Gorgeous doggy, btw.

Well, I am a wine berserker.

1 Like

Nice dog! Bruno is a Black Mouth Cur. He’s a spaz.
50D20C7B-8AB2-4A8A-A63B-0EDF38CDE322.jpeg

1 Like

My aromatic just broke when someone opened the dishwasher I was cleaning them in :frowning:

1 Like

My dog has a small tail and he didn’t do much at all

I love my dog very much - I have a pug, do you have pet owners?

1 Like

My dog breaks a lot of things with his tail, but I love him very much and I can’t scold him for what he did accidentally. And I have a golden retriever breed. Yesterday he was diagnosed with dermatitis and I was recommended to buy apoquel online canada. As long as he is sick, I can’t argue with him at all

And the wife believes your ‘tale’?

You guys are funny. I easily break one glass per month. I’m an expert in breakage. Last night a fancy Xmas tree decoration.

2 Likes

I don’t need a dog to break my GlasVin’s. I am very capable of breaking them myself as I did just yesterday.