The Dog just broke my Glasvin!

My dog Bruno has a wicked tail! He got excited about something outside and swiped my glass full of Beau Vigne off the coffee table on his way outside. I’ve been so careful with these glasses

Bad dog!!!

1 Like

I lost two zaltos the same way. Got them both in one swish of his tail.

1 Like

Sure. Blame it on the dog. Yeah, right.

1 Like

Is this equivalent to “dog ate my homework” excuse?

Used to have a cat that would knock over wine bottles. Now our cat just eats everything so we have to lock it in the laundry room.

1 Like

Bummer man!

Maybe since the owner posts here often he’ll comment on it (or maybe that was the point of the thread??).

1 Like

I have Brittanys … docked tails don’t knock stuff off tables. But their insane energy def does…

1 Like

That’s what you get for drinking wine on a coffee table. I bet you park in the “drive”way and drive on the “park”way too.

3 Likes

Our dog broke a wine glass while held by my wife—leaving my wife holding the stem (sans the globlet).

1 Like

I only use my nicer / more fragile glasses when I’m at the dining table or kitchen counter, and I use my Schott Zweisel Tritan when at the coffee table our outside. My dog is 182lbs, so he can still put his head up there, but he’s less likely to break glasses that are above tail height.

1 Like

We discussed the very topic when we decided to get a dog. Our general rule of thumb (or tail in this case) was to get a dog that wouldn’t knock over a wine glass on the coffee table. We failed, we got a Golden Retriever who could easily knock over a glass but she was so cute we just sucked it up… So far, she has not broken any glasses.

1 Like

My dog has broke 0 glasses but has broke a wall and a front door. He has his priorities straight.

1 Like

A neighbors dog has taken up painting. More than once it grabbed the paint brush off the top of the can and left a nice accent stripe down the walls of the hallway.

1 Like

This dog has broken more than a few!

6CFA71D6-086A-4A6F-BDEA-0C7AC68709AA.jpeg

5 Likes

Time to send the dog to the DOGHOUSE! [highfive.gif]

1 Like

Superficially that seems like an easier way to wash the dog, but once they get over a certain size, they don’t fit in the Bosch anymore.

1 Like

Blame it on the dog

40ON.gif
neener

4 Likes

My two yellow labs have come close, but nothing has been broken yet. Knock on wood!

1 Like

I do! And I drive “down the shore”

1 Like