The Cubs Magic Number is 4 - What are you opening tonight?

'09 Kosta Browne Gaps Crown. Heading to Wrigley for game 3. #FlyTheW

Tonight, in honor the the Sly Fox Mr. Maddon, Ommegang Rare Vos.

I am seeing the correlation now. I had half the bottle last night and cubs lost. Didnt drink any tonight and the cubs won.

3 or 6

A lot of pins and needles so far, so I’m past the wine and on to a good single malt.

I’m breaking open a 2011 Saxum Broken Stones…should go well with all the spicy and fried stuff I’ll be shoving down my gullet before, during and after the game.

08 Bucklin Old Hill Zin, 11 Copain “En Haut” Pinot.

I just popped open the 2013 Riverain Cabernet. It wasn’t easy because I just got my 2014 Realm Bard from Fedex and then UPS drops of the 2014 Quivet. Holy Cow!

2012 Thomas. A treat to ease my nerves.

So friggin good.

2009 Rhys Horseshoe Syrah

Had a 2013 Longoria Clover Creek Syrah the other night. Syrahs are not working for the Cubs.

So… Tonight a 2015 Tercero Aberration. Got to be thinking the Indians winning in Chicago is just an aberration.

Sooooooo, how are all you Cubs fans feeling today?

Better than I was on Sunday morning. You?

I need more Old Style to calm my nerves.

Unfortunately, I’m going to be at the Blackhawks game tonight. Will try to stay on top the best I can.

2013 Turley Juvenile

2013 Myriad Napa

Will be drinking/watching from LAX tonight. Any recs on where to do so?

I valiantly tried to cause a series-ending win in Game 5 by drinking a 2009 World’s(eries) End ‘Good Times Bad Times’, wound up with the bad times I guess, but if the Tribe can’t pull one more off tonight despite the Cubs now soundly in their impressive, 103-win form, then hat’s off to the Cubs. A Game 7 opportunity is all one can ask. Kluber can become a legend, here’s hoping…

Jonathan

It’s a lock. Champagne already flowing .