The Center Of Your Wine Universe?

i guess mine is flawed with multiple centers, but if i really had to pick it would be vosne romanee

Northern Rhone syrah. First time I tried a Clape Cornas back in the mid-90s, I became a junkie. Game, blood, iron, leather, iodine, saline, black olives, et al. Makes me swoon. The more rustic, stemmy and gamey, like Levet, the better. Closely followed by Bordeaux and Chinon. These three regions are 80% or more of my country “cellar”.

White universe - Chablis
Red universe - N. Rhone.

German Riesling and reds from the Duoro in Portugal closely followed by Loire Valley…Chinon!

Be sure to remember - never start a land war in Asia.

30 seconds in…

kpcxfsjIIbM

Joined to ask a question, and figured reading some threads first would be a good idea. Now I’m not so sure I joined the right place. You guys do know about Alcoholics Anonymous, right?

That’s your question?

That you Cash Steele?

Mine definitely started out in Napa but then moved to the Left Bank. For the last 15 years or so it has been in the hills of Tuscany. If I had to go domestic I would be more centered in Sonoma than Napa these days.

Regards,
Andy Kei!!or

A suggestion for you Ralph. A wine board is probably not the best place to seek AA support.

I am a member of AAA.

Well, surely Beaune is the center of the wine universe!

Alcoholics double anonymous?

Well, the Bedrock I’m drinking is buzzing me!

Napa and Sonoma. Primarily because it’s easy to learn and understand the wines, regions, labels, quality of the harvest, acquire the wines, etc. I need decent//good wine that doesn’t require too much brain power. Ignorance is bliss.

The Loire (because I can’t afford Beaune)

Sonoma

Burgundy.

Napa, with Tuscany second.

The center of my wine universe is two stories below me in my cellar. champagne.gif

Guess you didn’t see the thread about drying out, did you? [snort.gif]