Tercero Wines - Fantastic Case deals (free shipping!)

[cheers.gif]

In!
But Larry, I also got charged the tax and shipping on the PayPal page???
Thanks for the offer!!

Watch for a refund tomorrow :slight_smile:

I am a regular club member and highly recommend wines and service. Winemaker and owner is a bit quirky though! [snort.gif]

Thanks!

Quirky or SNARKY??!?!?!?!?

You are never snarky, Larry. I work with a snarky person and would never associate with such a person on my own time. I love your quirkiness! flirtysmile

I’m all out of the Grenache Blanc (THANKS CANDACE!!!) but still have a few more cases of the 07 Reds pack that I’ll continue to make available throughout the weekend!

Drop me a line if you have any questions whatsoever . . . . and thanks to the WB crew, from top (Todd, Jed, and the rest of the mods) down to all of the current members, for a fantastic Berserkers Day III (AND for helping me have a doubly exciting day as I helped my daughter celebrate her 13th Birthday ta boot)!!!

flirtysmile flirtysmile flirtysmile

Pssst…it is Jeb! neener

Just a PSA for all of you first time buyers/tasters of Larry’s Grenache Blanc: You made a very good decision as this juice is fantastic. My CT history shows that we’ve drank 17 bottles of Tercero Grenache Blanc since mid-2010. It’s our house white along with his equally delicious Outlier dry Gewertz.

I guess that’s a FAIL for me…

Sorry about that…

Good to know. My first time trying Tercero and the CT notes on the GB sealed the deal for me.

The Outlier is our favorite, but the GB was delicious, too. [cheers.gif]

For those REALLY latecomers to the party, I’ll keep the red pack up on the site today, Sunday, January 29th and will honor orders placed today . . . and then she’ll be gone.

Once again, thanks for the support - but more importantly, thanks for all of the kind words. Gotta love a true ‘community’.

Cheers!

Kyle,

The 2009 Outlier is all gone, but just released the 2010 version not too long ago [snort.gif]

All orders processed and either shipped and delivered (thanks GSO) or sent off to my third party shipper to go temp control across the country. Thanks again!

Thanks Larry - got my case on Wednesday and finished a bottle of the Grenache last night – it was excellent!

Got the shipping refund. Thanks Larry.

+1

Thanks Larry!!

Arriving late to this thread and I see Barry ( neener ) botched my name. I think that’s worth a case of the Grenache Blanc!