Tekstura Wine Co - Berserker Discount - Eola Amity Hills

Hello Berserkers!

Our website and ordering page can be found at www.teksturawine.com

The history on our project can be found here - https://www.wineberserkers.com/t/my-intro-and-a-thing-i-did-eola-hills-vineyard

Short Summary – I purchased the Redford-Wetle vineyard last April. It is an vineyard in the Eola-Amity Hills AVA of Oregon featuring Pinot Noir, Gamay, Albarino, and Sauvignon Blanc planted in 2007/2008 and farmed organically since planting.

Through a mutual friend I was introduced to Jared Etzel. The Etzel family has a long history in Oregon including Beaux Freres, Domaine Roy, etc. He is the winemaker and it is being produced at Mike Etzel’s Sequitur winery. We made roughly 1,800 cases of wine last year. Mostly our estate with a few non-estate wines.

We just opened our tasting room on the vineyard a couple weeks ago. Please drop me a PM if you plan on visiting and I will make sure they take great care of you.

On to the wine – We made nine wines last year –

Eagle’s Crown Pinot Noir (estate)
Eola Amity Hills Pinot Noir (estate)
Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
Gamay (estate)
Ribbon Ridge Rose (Styring Vineyard)
Beacon Hill Chardonnay
Sauvignon Blanc (estate)
Albarino (estate)
Experimental Albarino

Every year in addition to our normal bottlings we do an “Experiment” this year was a whole cluster skin contact Albarino. Not into the orange wine category but definitely has some bolder, rounder characteristics compared to the traditional.

Please use the discount code “Berserker22” for 15% off all our wines.

Would love to see tasting notes posted! In my opinion the Sauvignon Blanc is the wine of the vintage. It is our smallest production but the 21 vintage saw ripeness that will be hard to repeat and I think it is showing extremely well.

Cheers!

Mike Baryla