Suzor Wines | ''A young winery that works “Old World” magic with pure Willamette Valley fruit.''

+1

Well said Bill. An essential part of anyone’s Willamette Valley collection. And Greg and Melissa are fantastic.

I just got home from work and I’m now making my purchases. I’m glad I was able to get my order in for #2.

1 Like

Thats why so many of us take this day off! To ensure first dibs!

Yup. Been there in prior years but couldn’t this year. Still got some orders in yesterday too so I don’t feel deprived (high class problems!). And I got my Suzor order in too so all good.

Thank you to everyone who ordered wine this year, who ordered wine last year, who reached out to us for a visit! We never understood how amazing this community really is. Todd (and our BD Buddy Rich) and so many others worked so hard this year and years past. We are really thankful as a small business. We get our wines directly to people who truly love wine!

We are looking forward to the handful of you who have already reached out and scheduled a visit. And to future visits from all you other Berkersers!

Thank you,
Greg and Mélissa
Suzor Wines

2 Likes