Stone Crab season has started!

I ordered from George’s (Jumbo meal for 2) yesterday for delivery today. Ordering was simple and had FedEx tracking in about an hour or 2. I’ll try to remember to take pics and post.

Round 2!
43BED2AA-1E28-479C-8AFD-58DB16C28D1E.jpeg

1 Like

Alright-pretty good result. Ordered “jumbo dinner for 2” from George’s. Was thinking “just” Stone crab claws wouldn’t be enough so I also made a spinach salad.

We received 11 claws which was more than enough. The crab cracker/hammer method did yield a lot of shrapnel :rofl:.

Opened a Champagne and a Chablis. Champagne worked better, especially with the mustard sauce.

The crab claws were fantastic. It’s pricey. Likely a special occasion, holiday thing.

The experience with George’s was exceptional. Ordered yesterday afternoon. On my doorstep this morning.
73FF4F00-FD7B-4DE7-9206-516C379277FC.jpeg
DA8D6017-44DE-494B-9ECB-968E520B623A.jpeg

2 Likes

just had some at Joe’s in Vegas. “Large” wasn’t half the size of the ones in this thread.

I’ve been to Joe’s in LV quite a few times. It’s mostly a convention/business account/tourist trap. It’s good-but you’re not going to get good value for your money. Customers love it however. :rofl::moneybag:

Just had Colossal dinner for two from George’s 6 claws came in the order. Very fresh and tasty ordered Thursday night at 11pm on my doorstep in NY 11am this morning easy as can be