STILL OFFERED - Teeny Tiny Winery - SchöneTal Cellars (Willamette Valley, Oregon) - BD13 Offers - DM or Email

I can usually count on Willamette PN from good producers to be ready at 5 years from vintage. Sometimes a little earlier but almost always at 5 years. Then you have another good 5+ years after that. But at my age, holding is not a good strategy. That is why I love it when producers offer BD red wines with some age on them.

Haha, pretty sure I’m the one who put that drinking window in CT. CT notes the drinking window on the 2017 you drank is based off one user, so unless it’s a bug, I’m pretty sure that’s on me.

Young Pinots can drink great, the one’s I’ve tasted from David certainly have all been drinking well now. But I mostly like drinking young wines to check in on them. My drinking windows are more based on when I want to start digging into the wines in the future.

It’s my opinion that Dave’s wines show well young, and have the legs to age. That’s right.

1 Like

Still waiting for my invoice David.

Sent. Sorry for the delay.

1 Like

Good morning. Thanks for the order Tony.

Thanks David
Got the order form you sent
Excited to try to bubbly rose

1 Like

They will last [cheers.gif]

I have tried resending 3 times. Please check your spam/junk folder. [thankyou.gif]

Mail is bundling your invoice with Franny Beck and Vincent. Found an unpaid Franny Beck invoice in the same email string too. Seems like a POS client software glitch, but it’s figured out now.