~*~ STELLAREESE WINE: Offer closed THANK YOU!

Thank you TPetty! were excited to share these wines with you.
Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Thanks, Rachel. I got my purchase in early but meant to come back and chat a bit and just got too busy with work. Any chance you can post a map to show where in Calistoga the Marcey Vineyard is located? Or maybe offer some nearby landmarks?

Best,
Andy

Hi Andy,
Thank you again! Marcey’s vineyard is on the valley floor on the west side of the Napa river. Its hidden on a few acres of land within the city limits of Calistoga at the North end of Cedar street.
When we learned about the vineyard, Chateau Montelena had just ended their contract the the Vineyard. We began working with the fruit in 2007 and have ever since.

Chris, Thank you for your order. We will ship these as soon as the weather is safe to do so. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
Cheers! [cheers.gif]
Rachel

Just got my shipping notice! Holy cow they work fast over there!!

Thank you for the order Morris! Can’t wait for you to try these wines. [thankyou.gif]

So grateful for the huge response and support! Thank you! ( The guy at Stellareese behind the scenes )

Killer wines and offer! Thanks, Rach and Geoff!

in,

just ordered and realized it charged me 55$ for shipping?

Thank you so much or the order! I will credit you the difference now.
Cheers,
Rachel

Great people and great wines!

Thank you Steve, DITTO! flirtysmile

TY quick service !!!

Avi, thank you for the order! We are excited for you to try our wine.
Cheers!

[cheers.gif] Thank you so much Nicole!
Enjoy

Tom,
2 Cases!! thank you so much. Free shipping !
champagne.gif

Nathaniel,
Thank you so much for the 2 case order!
Cheers & Free shipping Yay!
[cheers.gif]

Thank you so much for your orders Justin & Kerri!

Joshua & John,
We are excited for you to try these wines. Thank you so much for your orders and your support!
Cheers,
Rachel