SQN - Winter '23 Mailer

Whites totaled over 1200 alone.
Reds were 1680, plus tax and shipping which put me at 1941.20 after removing the white wines. I will give them a call and let them know what happened. If the white wines were only 150, I’d have grabbed the 3 pack.

Steve,

My 6 billed at $852. You have a glitch.

3 Likes

Certainly not $400 a bottle. I got 6 and I would have noticed.

3 Likes

Sent an email and they added them to my order. Thanks everyone for the help!

2 Likes

Opened my offer and was unexpectedly offered 2 six packs for the first time. Also 6 whites which I haven’t bought for 2 vintages, but do miss. What to do…

1 Like

Ask for magnums!

2 Likes

It’s weird that they increased your allocation of whites, but cut Eric’s without explanation. @Eric_White did you ever reach out to ask why they cut your allocation? I definitely find it intriguing.

1 Like

I didn’t reach out, no

1 Like

I was cut one year on the regular release for no apparent reason. After I made contact they got me back up to my regular offer the next year.

Has anyone suggested reaching out to SQN directly? [newhere]

Ok!

1 Like

In my experience, they always say that, but for 15 years, my allocation has always been there. I know of only one time in recent history where they did sell out early. They usually send a reminder email if you forget to order.

Anyone who is unhappy should contact them directly. They are very responsive.

I am doubting… it’s already at 300+ with shipping and tax. Does anybody know how many bottles are made?

1 Like

Based on allocations and size of the box I’d say half as many as the regular release :cheers:

Two years ago my EBA offer disappeared due to procrastination.

My allocation is still live, but I’m trying to pull back a bit on purchases. If anyone is in the Washington DC metro area and interested in taking my allocation or splitting it with me in some way, let me know. I was offered one estate box and 3 whites.