SQN Spring 2020 offer

I thought the EBA wines were not only holding their value, but rewarding folks handsomely. Is that not the case anymore?

Cheers

Not for me, but this is only my third order.

Anyone just get their first offer this time around? If so how long were you on waitlist? Just curious I know I have a long ways to go being only 3.5 years

grouphug

My first was last year, I think it was about 9 years?

You got offered less than a 6 pack? I thought it was all 3+3 6 packs (or 1+1 mags)?

I just got in and I was on the waitlist for a bit over 10 years.

My wife and I drink 18 or so bottles of SQN a year. If you’re looking to flip, buy stock, if you want a great bottle of wine EVERY time you open one, buy SQN.

If one gets 100 and you can sell it, that’s your perogative, but I’d suggest think less, drink more.

Same here. First offer this time and was on the waitlist about 10 years.

Made the list about three years ago after being on the waitlist for about 10 years…

A 2015 EBA six pack just went for $2551 2/10/20, so…
https://www.klwines.com/Auction/Bidding/AuctionBidDetail.aspx?sku=1461623&searchId=68b6c323-85e1-4b22-85be-c2cee2fd75de&searchServiceName=klwines-prod-productsearch&searchRank=16

interesting to note that the winning bid was an autobid placed on 2/3/20

Was thinking about dropping off the list but just placed my order

First offer after 9 years on the list. Fortunate those on the list have shared with me over the years.

Interesting …Acker has December 19, 2019 lot of 6 bottles of 2015 going for $2,108.00 with OWC. Later lot in same auction sold for about $1,900.00 and change. Over what release is from the winery but not by a large magnitude.

Yep, the first bidder. There’s another on there now. More than I can shell out right now, so I’m just living vicariously through others’ bidding…

The nice thing about K&L is the fact that (if they ship to you) the buyer’s premium is only 5%. Acker is, what, 24%? So the real cost for the buyer on $1900 is significantly higher- $2356. The difference is almost worth the flight to Ca. Not that this helps much if you’re selling…

Close, 22.5% I think right now. But it makes the bids pretty comparable…

By the time you pay for taxes and shipping from SQN the 6 bottle cost is close to $1,700.00

Maybe I am special?

yes yes yes