SQN offline in Boston area

I’m still up for it

Sure (+1 who won’t drink more than a glass or two)

Mattias and other Eric? Anyone else in for this.

Kevin and Erich . . . let’s give this until Friday. If no one else expressed a firm commitment, then I would vote for rescheduling. If we are at least 5, then we can start solidifying venues and bottles selections. I’ll probably be out of commission until Friday but will try to pop back midweek to check out what’s going on.

Kevin – you have my email, so feel free to email in the meantime if anything comes up and I haven’t had a chance to check back in on this thread. Thanks!

I PMed Mattias and Eric.

Given Erich is talking about coming in from Philly, I’m sure he’d liked to get this settled ASAP.

With my work schedule I won’t be able to make it, 12 hour days all Memorial Day weekend.

So it looks like we’re at 4 confirmed. This seems light to get a full-on tasting of a variety of different SQN bottles to me.

My inclination is to postpone until we could get a larger group of folks together to get a broader array of SQN and/or NoK bottles in the mix especially given that one of the crew was thinking of driving up from Philly just for this.

Other thoughts?

I’m ok pushing back and looking for another date

As of now June 13 and June 27 work in June

Based on Eric and Erich’s recent response, seems like it makes most sense to postpone.

Obviously, there is never going to be one ideal date for everyone that would like to attend, but I’d hope to get a crew of 6-8 people or more so we could collectively pull together 6-10 different SQN bottlings

Will start a new thread and see about interest in June or July

June is tough for me - will be out of town for much of the month, but July should be workable sometime after the July 4th weekend.

I’m on vacation from July 6th-12th with no real plans, so that week is open for me.

You guys do know these wines suck and are not great wines, right? No need to try them.

I’m around all June and July. Always up for a backyard BBQ, particularly on a Saturday…

Did this die?