SQN Email

The “Estate” syrah and grenache (Extended Barrel Aged) come as a boxed set (6)
The “regular” syrah, grenache and white are by the bottle.

For a recent data point, I signed up in Feb 2008 and made the list in Feb last year. Nine years…

I signed up in the summer of 2007 and made the list in time to buy the 2012 EBAs

I don’t remember when I signed up, but it was about 9 years later when I got the same email…and an allocation a few weeks later. I’ve received allocations ever since that a fellow board member has been enjoying until I can convince my wife to ga back to work full-time. I’m hopeful that takes place once my son becomes a teenager in a few more years, as he is the reason she only works part-time.

I think Adam P might be confusing the “Sine Qua Non Note” yearly email that thanks you for patiently being on the waiting list with this “Still Interested” email that is making sure you are still interested and almost ready to be elevated to the active buying list. I checked and my last note was around this time 2016 so not sure if I missed one last year or what.

I plan on retiring in 20 years…so I thought today it would be appropriate to join the list! Should be impeccable timing [snort.gif]

Haven’t received my “no soup” email yet either.

I just purchased my first allocation.

Mazel tov! I am purchasing my last

After 9 years and 10 months on the waiting list, I received my first offer today.

With kids in college, this offering in particular is a struggle to pull the trigger, but I undoubtedly will end up buying.

Happy to take any unwanted bottles of people’s hands!

For those, who can buy them; How much are the magnums?

Wasn’t offered any mags. The 6 pack of the EBA reds is $1500. Man, that is a lot of money.

Plus shipping and tax (for many).

It’s interesting that the 2014 EBAs haven’t been reviewed in the WA.

Not a subscriber but I see reviews on the web.

$1395++

I think only the regular release syrah and grenache have been reviewed - both got 100pts from WA like recent EBAs but they weren’t the EBAs…Neither Jeb nor Vinous either have posted reviews of the EBAs. Seems like last year the 13s were all reviewed in Sept and 12s in Aug/Sept. I think the 11s were the last with barrel scores before release.

Yes, my mistake.