Special Offers from tercero wines - Still Time To Save . . .

People should be hitting that Grenache Blanc

Since this is the case…I am in for the Grenache Blanc Then and Now…if there is any left.

Yep, Bryan, order away!

Still a few left!!!

Cheers!

Updated . . .still a few left!

I went on the site…it won’t let me order [swearing.gif]…never mind it got it.

thank you for the members discount too… [cheers.gif]

You slackers aren’t sleeping yet, are you?!?!?!?

Cheers!

SO excited for the folks that are buying bottles that haven’t tried Larry’s wines yet. Killer stuff!!!

Happy to report that all wines are on their way - and if you live in CA, expect to get them today unless specifically requested otherwise.

All other shipments will go out temp control hopefully today - and may be delayed due to ‘weather issues’ . . . but you’ll get em shortly!

And for those who missed out but are still interested, it’s never too late :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thanks, Larry. I can never have too much Tercero in the house!!!

Well, just got back from my third party shipper, and I missed the cut-off - so if you are east of the Rockies, your wines will be shipping out NEXT week via temperature controlled trucking.

And for those who may be wondering, the wine goes in a temperature controlled truck and is held at various points, including NY for the eastern seaboard, until less-than-ideal weather passes. While on the temp controlled truck, the wine is kept as close to 55 degrees as possible. The only time where it might see ‘challenging’ temps would be on the UPS truck for the delivery that day. The hope is that it will not sit in unbearably cool (or warm) temps for too long on the truck . . .

Cheers!