Sour beer offline May 20th (IN LA) 7PM AT ELITE

Nice. I’ve been there for lunch, but have to check it out for Happy Hour.

bump for visibility. we are at 11. I’m thinking we can it at 12-14.

Not sure exactly what I’m going to bring yet Fu… I’ve got a few Bruery Sours in my cellar that have been in there for a couple of years, so there is some age on them… Sour in the Rye, Oude Tart, Tart of Darkness etc but I also picked up a few sours this week at the store that I’ll give a whirl and see if they’re worthy.

Looking forward to this.

I’m in. Sour in the rye with peaches. Befuddlement. Special release from Cascade. and poss bbls

By the way, I had dinner last night at Beechwood BBQ in Long Beach. When I walked in and looked up at the board, my son said, " They have Sour in the Rye… I know what you’re getting first". He was right.

Bbls like a boss!

We are all booked. We currently have 14 ppl so we’re going to do two tables. So if others add on we will have space for them as well!

How does corkage work for Beer?

Ok Fu…

Still mulling it over, but I’m going to bring a few from the following:

Goose Island Halia 2013 (similar to Bruery SitR Peaches)
Castle Belgium Gueuze Fond Tradition
Bruery Sour in the Rye 2012 (probably skip this since since Rob is bringing similar)
Bruery Tart of Darkness
Boulevard Brewing Love Child
Tahoe Mountain Brewing Viejo Rojo (maybe as a tag along, I only have one and it’s a smaller bottle)

I’ve only had the Halia, SitR and Tart of Dark so any requests or feedback is welcomed.

My son told me these are the better sours in my cellar (He’s holding back the GI Gillian) and he’s the expert in my house on beers.

Looking forward to it guys…

Same. No corkahe

champagne.gif [cheers.gif] [drinkers.gif]

Can Todd join us too or is he at Disney Hall this night?

He’s already listed as coming you crazy guy

Annoying news for me, if not for anyone else. I was told just now that I’m needed at a work dinner that night.

Pretty sure you should quit your job

Come on Peter, we all know the real reason you are canceling, you want that precious Hommage all to yourself.

[swearing.gif] [cry.gif]

[pillow-fight.gif]

Not really, come by and I’ll serve it to you.

You know I’m kidding Peter, sorry to hear you can’t make it. I’m betting this offline will be a success and we will want to plan them more often…lotta sours popping up out there.

Hey Charlie…Turns out I have to work late and will never get there on time…so unfortunately, will have to miss. [cry.gif]
At least I got a few tastings of the Rare Barrel last Saturday!! Rob will have to drink my share. [drinks.gif]

Bump. Bring cash. Bring stems. Bring beer :wink: