Sonoma County Rhône Producers? - Another winery recommendation request thread

The Frick Winery in Dry Creek - https://frickwinestore.com/

Bill Frick is a master with Rhone varietals - and a great guy to spend time with.

Lots of good recs, meant to post at the same time as Will, but must have hit something. +1 on Peay. They don’t normally do weekend tastings; because of Covid, that has changed. They are in Cloverdale. Failla should be similar. Peay also has some vin Blanc this year. If you miss it, perhaps you can get some library Syrah and join a zoom tasting. Definitely not the expert on Rhone or Syrah. As a cool climate, the Peay vineyard hit the mark for me along with others in the West Sonoma Coast and moderate alcohol in 13’s.

Thank you to everyone for the great recommendations. I truly value and appreciate everyone’s help. Due to the last minute nature of our trip and all the Covid stuff I wasn’t able to set up everything I’d have liked but should be a good trip nonetheless.

I’ll do my best to give a recap of the coming weekend ASAP.

Also, it seems that a large number of wineries in Sonoma seem to be going the “tasting fee without waiving based on purchase” route. I am a little surprised but I completely understand. Is this new due to Covid? I didn’t seem to notice this when I was last down there maybe 2 years ago.