SOLD OUT: Oakville cabernet from Jean Edwards Cellars (3-PK + shipping included)

PM sent.

Ordered yesterday… great customer service from Karen in the interim!

Thanks David. We take customer service pretty serious - we are wine consumers too. [cheers.gif]

order in, can’t wait! champagne.gif

Glad we worked out logistics - thanks for ordering!

He’s a douche, though, right? neener

I was in yesterday. Fell in love with Karen’s wines as a result of last year’s BerserkerDay. Can’t wait to try these (although I will try to hold off for a little while). I will just have to store these along side the 2007 Stagecoach Cabs for defense.

IN.

Sorry for the delay in responding - it’s been a great (but hectic) day… Thank you so much for your kind words about our wines. If you can’t wait to open one, give it a nice lengthy decant and it will open up nicely - although the 07’s are drinking nicely too. [cheers.gif]

I love the 11 Oakville - we are trying to keep a few extra cases for ourselves.

these kinds of attacks, while warranted, are unacceptable!!

Thanks very much for the order Pete.

In yesterday as soon as the donor preview came!

Got it - Thanks very much!

I “created” this wine in CT since it looks like I’m the first to try to add it into my CT cellar. My first time to create a wine so check my work for me…

Ashley

Ashley - thanks for purchasing. I will add the label image tomorrow in CT - just haven’t had the chance its been a crazy busy day.

Ordered a 3-pack while enjoying a 2008 Stagecoach. Jean Edwards wines rock!

New to this site and Berserker Day, ordered a 3 pack of this wine, sounds absolutely incredible. Love Oakville cabs.

Thanks Steve… flirtysmile

Diane - thanks for ordering! I will add you to our mailing list so you’ll get future offers, etc, and special discounts too! Wines will ship when weather permits. [cheers.gif]

Thank you Karen, really looking forward to learning more about and enjoying your wines!