Slim Sadie's Beef Jerky - 25% OFF

In for a 3 pack, can’t wait to try!

Order in! Love this!

I always need hiking snacks and forget to pick up some jerky. Thanks for the great deal!

I’m in.

Glad to see the discount code still worked today.

Yesterday was insane at work.

Best of all, I don’t have to apply this to my Berserkerday budget. Right?

Got the jerky today and my son, the beef jerky connoisseur, proclaimed it the best he’s had. Thank you!

Correct, jerky (all smoked meat products) are in a different food group than wine so separate budgets.

Got mine today. I like the level of spice and the way it lingers a bit. Just enough to make you notice but not enough to distract. Thanks again!

Got mine today. Opened one to taste, drank the whole damn bottle. I mean ate the whole damn bag.

So very good, I’m sending some to my dad and my son-in-law, meat eaters both.

Will certainly be buying more…great addition to BD!

Correct. Jerky isn’t wine. Any spouse would agree.

Jerkey for my Wife is any cut of beef cooked to her liking.
[head-bang.gif]

Also arrived today. Shared a bag at the office. Great stuff and hard to put down. Neighbor is a big fan of jerky…will get him to opine this weekend.

x2 for me today. PnP straight off the UPS truck. Notes of salt, pepper, meat, garlic and hickory smoke. Chewy tannins. Won’t improve with age, but won’t decline anytime soon - drinking very well right now. Glad I ordered a case.

Put my order in right away and it arrived on Sat, half way through the first packet. Yum! [thumbs-up.gif]

Is it wrong that im eating a packet for dinner?

I got mine and really enjoyed it. The spice and complexity level was just right, and I liked the slight softness of it as well as the thickness. Some jerky is just TOO dry and when especially thick it can be hard to chew through. This will be easy to eat!

Just tried my first package and have a major complaint - its way too addictive!! These either need to be sold in 5lb packages or come with a warning label!
All kidding aside, some of the best beef jerky I have ever sampled, with great spice, texture and all around beefiness.
Kudos

1 Like

My order landed in Charlotte today just in time for the Super Bowl weekend, and it is fantastic. As the prior posts suggest, excellent balance of spice and texture. I also like the texture. Good thing this didn’t come in different flavors or they might need to back up the truck!

Think this might be the best pure play beef jerky I’ve ever had. Thank you for participating in this promotion. I don’t know that I would have discovered your fabulous product otherwise.