Skate Fund Complete!

Larry - not sure if you will read this in time, but my niece will be on NBCSN at around midnight tonight EST for the short program of the US Figure Skating Championship.

I saw her skate last night always hard to skate after someone else just kills it. No matter what you do the crowd seems let down. she is a great skater and has a beautiful Russian and Ina Baurer. The comments were mostly about her speed but she is great. A side the girl skated right before Brynne skate at one of our rinks. She is a machine.

Unfortunately, I am having DirecTv issues, and the tech isn’t coming out to fix the problems until Saturday. I was unable to watch or record the program.

I did watch her this AM on YouTube, but my brother had already tipped me off. The fall on her first jump was obviously devastating.

My brother said her Sectional score here would’ve put her in 5th place.

One mistake can undermine years of hard work - such is the life in figure skating.

I’m still very proud of her, and the long program is upcoming. Told them we have our rally caps on in support of her.

jLlwhlCN7Gk

Well, she made a nice run in the free skate, and ended moving up 5 positions to finish 15th.

She was disappointed, but in my opinion, not too shabby at all! flirtysmile [cheers.gif]

I can’t find English versions of her skates anywhere.

Dave sorry for being gone for so long but it was Skating related my Daughter also competes in a discipline of skating called Synchronized Skating although it is not currently an Olympic Sport they think it will be in 2022. It is curently a international sport that is very popular in Europe and getting so here in the states. Last weekend was the Midwest Sectionals Championships and My daughters teams took gold in both Divisions she skates (Intermediate and Novice) the team is very strict about no videos but looks like some other team took one and posted it so I am giving you the YOUTUBE link this is her Intermediate team. She is the skater the throws the punch at the start of the preformance. Hope you like it. I will try and post some solo stuff but again her coaches are very hard about this and do not want video getting out. I am glad she loves this but everyone involved in this sport is NUTS. Now it is on to the Nationals Competition at the end of Feb in Portland. Until then it is all skating all the time but this is really nothing new.