Signal Ridge Vineyard- What Altitude Tastes Like

PM sent

Got it! Thank you…will be in touch shortly

Had to try a 3 pack of tiny bubbles!

In for the mix red 12 pack.

In for a bundle!

A person after my own heart. I’m a bubbles fiend!!

FYI…keep a look out for a project we have going with a dear friend in Champagne!! Stay tuned :slight_smile:

I’m a sucker champagne.gif Would love to try more of your wines but trying to spread the money around.

Awesome!! Thank you so much for trying us out. Please let us know what you think!

Thanks Jon! We are overwhelmed by the warm welcome we have received from the Berserker community. Thank you for making WBDVIII so fantastic! Looking forward to hearing your take on the wines.

All the best,
Stephanie

Was trying to show some restraint today, but those vineyard shots have me in for a few. looking forward to trying them.

I know the feeling. First time I arrived at the vineyard I was completely awe struck- there is no place like it. Thank you for trying us out- and please let us know what you think of the wine!

Gave this a spin – bubbly and pinot. Can’t wait to try the bubbles especially.

Hi Lee! I saw the order come in- Thank you!

This is our first rosé sparkling release and I have to say I am pretty excited about it. 2 years laid on the yeast, and 9g/L dosage- nice and dry. There is a great fruit component, but the yeast character keeps it from being over the top. All stainless during fermentation and maturation, no MLF…just crisp rosé goodness!

Thanks again- I’ll be in touch as orders ship out (weather permitting)
Steph

Deal is still going thankfully. Mom’s 70th yesterday and I totally spaced on BD! Thank you SR. Looking forward to trying your wine. And what a beautiful aerial picture!

Glad you got the order in, and Happy 70th to your mom!!

I’ll get your wine packed up and out the door on Monday, I’ll send you an email with tracking info.

Have a good weekend, hopefully some great wine lined up!
Steph

Just caught this… the TPB are 75% Chard, 25% pinot 2013 vintage. All stainless fermented, on yeasts for 2 years (disgorged July 2016)