SHIPPING UPDATES - JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS

Order placed for Pack #2! Thank you!

Thanks AJ - that Yates cab is drinking very nicely. As you probably know it is more old world style than our other cabs so a bit more approachable in style for a youngster.

[thankyou.gif] Matty - you know where to find us!

Thanks Andrew - hope you enjoy the Mt. Veeder Cabs!

If you are on the fence about ordering our Library Pack of 2010, 2011 and 2012 Stagecoach Vineyard™ Cabernet - there are only 2 packs left.

Thank you to everyone who purchased our Library Pack - it’s now official sold out. Yates Cab and Sauv Blanc packs are still available.

Karen can we add the Sav Blanc to our spring shipment like we did last year?

These wines are awesome, all of them! Still the only wine club we belong too!

Absolutely - it would be my pleasure Chris. And thanks for being a club member flirtysmile

I drank through enough of my holdings to reup. In for the Yates Family Cab and Dalla Gasperina Sauv Blanc.

In for 2 library packs. I really like your cabs and was hunting some older bottles this year. Looking forward to drinking them with a slow roasted beef tenderloin.
20200118_192719.jpg

Thanks for purchasing Julius - and thanks for your support over the years! Very much appreciated. [cheers.gif]

I hope I get an invite to that dinner Lonnie! Nothing better than a Cab and a Slab. Thanks for purchasing - you got the last two library packs.

Opened a 2011 Oakville from a previous BD. Fantastic!

In on the Sauvignon Blanc - haven’t tried it, but sounds right up our alley and BD is always about trying something new!

Thanks Matty - always like to give folks a glimpse of our wine longevity. We happened to open one of our 2006 Napa Valley cab’s last night (our Napa Valley bottling became our 74-41 Cab bottling starting in 2007). The wine was fresh, vibrant, just a slight bricking on the rim - truly fabulous. So for those that have patience and like to age your cabs, you’ll be rewarded with our wines.

In for a sixer of the Yates for my non-Berserker buddies. They always ask when the next round of Jean Edwards is coming around. I’ve been drinking from my library. Had a great bottle of the 2009 Seventy Four - Forty One the other night and it was singing. Hopefully John and Karen can put together something else for tomorrow for those who missed the Stagecoach vert.

In for the sauv blanc. Bought it last year and was glad I did!

Got in earlier on the Library pack offer. Lucky I did! Can’t wait to try!

3 bottles of Yates!

Thanks Jud - appreciate the order!